- Back up all files before proceeding. Although the Internal memory
Disclaimer: We shall not be held responsible if anything
happens t your device for by following this guide. Proceed at your own
and microSD card are both left alone during after the flash process for
this firmware is a non wipe version. But all your settings and configuration will all be reset.
- Fully recharge your phone’s battery.
Grab the original stock ROM:
Latest firmware: P6200XXLQ1/P6200OXALQ1/P6200XXLQ1/P6200XXLQ1
Version: Android 4.0.4 ice Cream Sandwich
Released: July 2012
Odin downloader Odin3_V1.85
USB Driver Samsung USB Driver
Odin Flasher Guide: P6200XXLQ1 Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 GT-P62001) Extract all the downloaded stock ROM to get the .tar.md5 file.
2) Run Odin3_v1.85.exe
3) DO NOT CHECK the RE-PARTITION checkbox, only both ‘Auto Reboot’ ans ‘F-Rreset’ left alone.
4) Click the PDA button then load the extracted P6200XXLQ1_P6200OXALQ1_P6200XXLQ1_HOME.tar.md5 file.
5) Reboot the tablet into Download Mode: Turn it Off, then( Press Volume Down + Power ON button at the same time).
6) Once the phone in download mode screen, connect USB cable To Phone.
The highlighted yellow ID:COM box is and indication that the device is
connected properly to PC. If you still do not get any results, try
another USB port on your computer.
7) Click the Start button to begin flashing.
8 Wait until it finishes or watch out for the word “PASS”.
Once the phone completely reboots, perform wipe/factory reset to get a fresher firmware installation.
1. Hold Power and Volume Up together, this will switch the device into recovery mode.
2. Release Power after holding it for a second but continue to hold the Volume Up button until recovery menu appears.
Select wipe cache
Select wipe data/factory reset.