Saturday

I9100XWLPF Italy Unbranded Samsung Galaxy S2 ICS Firmware Official

I9100XWLPF latest ICS  firmware for Italy generic version of Samsung Galaxy S2. The I9100XWLPF is an official ICS 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich and currently available on Kies PC suite, as we spotted with the build date of May 15, 2012. This  new firmware has it's own unique firmware build number than other releases in Europe regions. Some advance users notice that this fixes for wifi toggling unresponsive issue from previous ICS firmware released in Europe. So, better just check it out on Kies and get your device upgraded with Ice Cream Sandwich OS and observe the differences.

I9100XWLPF - ITV
PDA: I9100XWLPF
MODEM: I9100XXLPX
CSC: I9100OXILP6
Italy SAmsung Galaxy S2 ICS firmware upgrade
Firmware info:
Device: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Generic version, no-brand, SIMfree or unlocked
Region: Italy
Product Code: ITV
Latest firmware: I9100XWLPF/I9100OXILP6/I9100XXLPX/I9100XWLPF
Version: Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
Build date: May 18, 2012
Stock ROM: GT-I9100_ICS_4.0.3_ITV_I9100XWLPF_I9100OXILP6_I9100XXLPX

Odin flasher instruction for installing I9100XWLPF Stock ROM in upgrading:
This guide is meant for advance users only, who previously done some tweaks on their devices. Typical users may only upgrade on Kies or via OTA.
The stock ROM packaged is NON-WIPE, it doesn't include a (boot.bin/Sbl.bin) BOOTLOADER images. But it's better to make a back up copy of all important files stored from the device first before flashing, in-case something might went wrong.

* Make sure the battery is fully charge.
* Extract the firmware after download
* Run Odin Downloader
* Put your device in Recovery MODE (Home + Volume up + Power)
* Wipe Data/Factory reset
* Wipe Cache
* Take Out Your battery & put it back in
* Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
* Click PDA then select and load the binary tar file I9100XWLPF_I9100OXILP6_I9100XXLPX_Home.tar.md5 * Then Hit the START button.

If you want to root, you may find and download Chainfire's CF-Root is OXI_LP. So that's it, enjoy upgrading.

No comments:

Post a Comment